Thursday 8 January 2015

Thursday - Thor's Day!!

Well hello my lovelies,

THOR

I'm back again with another post, spurred on by Thor this time! I was reading about correspondences for Thursday in one of my many Ellen Dugan books last night and was particularly struck by the Norse God Thor. Maybe because he's a big, hairy, beardy giant (a very good deal like my eldest brother!) or maybe it's because he appears warrior-like but is also about beneficence.

Anyway, I was struck with a couple of fab thunderbolts of inspiration today so I'll thank Thor for those. I've been busy with the sketch pad, sharpie, cutting mat and all the rest of it - my ideas journal is going to burst at the seams at this rate!

Yes, I am careful about fabric and non-fabric scissors!

I'm not going to reveal my ideas just yet as I am one who likes to ruminate on an idea (I believe writer-types call it 'composting' Heidi?) plus I am a little mischievous!!

A couple of other pics I wanted to share are of my vintage sewing basket, vintage-style embroidery scissors and a beautiful bag I was given - perfect for my current crafty reads:



So pretty!!

Right, off in search of inspiration, tea and a plastic crochet hook! (Best not to ask...)

Big Love, Loli B xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment