Thursday 22 January 2015

Fun and frolics = a flare-up...

Greetings my lovelies,


No new makes to report this week as I have been away for a few days!


We had fun, laughed a lot and I even did karaoke.......I'll leave that there! Anyway, three nights away have predictably left me with a bad fibromyalgia flare-up and sore everything from throat to bones to skin! Yes, my skin hurts!!


I can't say I didn't anticipate this and you may wonder why I would put myself through it? The answer is simple: I refuse to let this illness stop me from having a life! It's taken my career but it's not going to take my spirit. Also I spent four days with a really great, eclectic bunch of people and was well and truly reminded of the human kindness we rarely see these days.


It may have been a pj's and painkillers day but I have learned to rest when I need to and go from there, and anyway, those creative cogs haven't stopped whirring don't worry.......



Big Love, Loli B xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment