Tuesday 24 February 2015

And now for something a little different........

Greetings,

I hope this post finds you all well?

I have been doing something a little different this week - along with crocheting, crafting and planning of course.

After I spotted an idea online  I decided to have a go at making biodegradable seed pots using loo roll tubes and newspaper - you see my 'Barbara Good' aspirations never fully go away!




 They are now done and filled ready to sow some early peas - this makes me very happy!!



Another thing making me smile this week has been having some fresh Tulips in the hearth; I am easily pleased!
















HOWEVER..........the biggest news I have is that I have sold a handmade item and set up an online shop!!! I'm also working on another order and I am so glad I took the plunge (with a lot of encouragement from my nearest and dearest of course), it's exhilarating and nerve wracking and I do have realistic expectations but I've taken a leap and it feels good!!

The shop is at http://lolibellesboutique.weebly.com/ and has only three items listed at the moment but I am working on expanding this all of the time and thrashing out new ideas and I'm loving it!

In personal craft news I'm working on a crochet shawl and lining a beautiful pair of curtains I have been given - it never stops you see!!

Until nest time...

Big Love, Loli B xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment